- 3rd runway at Heathrow to be scrapped - good news for environmentalists?
- £1million inheritance tax threshold scrapped, sticking at £325k for now - bad news for property millionaires who might die soon?
- Implementation of a 'plane tax' another one for the greens, but doubtless meaning an increase in airfares?
- Changes to the Child Trust Fund, a given really but likely to mean scrapping the vouchers for middle income families and retaining for lower income families
- From April 2011 minimum tax threshold will increase to £10k
- Spending cuts of £6bn to be found this fiscal year, money to be raised through cuts, not increasing taxes- hard times ahead for all?
- And the 'jobs tax' the crux of the Tories entire campaign, rather quietly it looks likely that the increase in NI will take place in April 2011 although the increase will only apply for employees, not employers...a nod to those businessmen that backed Cameron with their letter writing campaign?
- The cap on non-EU immigration will be implemented, despite the difference in immigration policy between the two parties - still no detail though on how this will be implemented. Surely a huge challenge?
Lots more detail likely to come through in the coming days; but please post your thoughts on what we have so far...
See link for the full policy document: